We want to make finding your new home as easy as possible. By filling out our Rental Application before you visit our community, you can save lots of time doing paperwork and instead focus on choosing the perfect apartment home.
When you visit us be sure to bring the following so that we can process your application:
- Current Photo I.D. such as Drivers License, other government issued I.D., or passport
- Financial information such as savings and checking account information
- Two checks / Money Orders. One for credit check fee ($40 per applicant over 18 years of age) and one for the deposit
- Proof of income or ability to pay rent. If you are employed, bring your two most recent pay stubs showing YTD earnings. If proof of other financial sources will be provided (like savings accounts) bring the most recent statement(s) showing names on the account(s) and the balance
- Current landlord contact information.
Completion of an application does not ensure approval for rental of an apartment home. Specific approval requirements will be provided at the time of application.